Pages

Monday, January 15, 2018

Oh, So Clever !

Front Cover
The collected works of Jacqueline Winspear is such a great companion for the cold, winter months. After a friend recommended the author, it has taken me three years to finally get interested. 

I won't take time to review it, I would rather read the books than write reviews. Plenty of reviews are available online. To get to the bottom line, I highly recommend the series. Anyone who enjoys historical fiction will enjoy it. 

The first book in the series is Maisie Dobbs. I was so intrigued, I quickly continued to the second book in the series titled Birds of a Feather.

While reading this volume, the reader discovers this odd piece of history:

http://spartacus-educational.com/FWWfeather.htm 

I am looking forward to the rest of the series. To date, there are fourteen books and I hope Jacqueline Winspear continues to follow the adventures of Maise Dobbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment